Hello,
I’m working on a process where we’d like to populate a secondary form with data collected from a primary form submission. I understand that this can be managed through Automation in Jira (or your system), but I’d appreciate guidance on handling a more dynamic use case.
Specifically, we have 20+ different secondary forms, and the correct one should be selected dynamically based on a user’s response in the primary form (e.g., selecting “Option A” would trigger Form A). The automation would then:
Determine the appropriate secondary form based on the response.
Attach or display that form.
Prepopulate certain fields with information already provided in the primary form.
This is a high-level proposal, and I’d greatly appreciate any input or best practices on whether this can be achieved within the platform’s automation capabilities—or if an alternative approach is recommended.
Thank you in advance for your time and support.
Best regards,
Josh