Hello
Since we have the New UI the sprint goal is no longer under the header of the sprint this we experience as very incomplete is there any way to make this visible again anyway.See the examples
Grtz. Eric
See and upvote request for this feature to be implemented --> [JRACLOUD-93338]
Hi @Eric Roetenberg
In the backlog view it's displayed below the Sprint Name. In the Active Sprint view it's not displayed. You have to click on the Sprint icon next to Complete Sprint button. It will displayed, Sprint Name, Dates and Goal.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Re-Sprint-Goal-New-Navigation/qaq-p/2985698/comment-id/1115823#M1115823
Regards
Hi Florian,
This is obvious but this is only after the new UI I would like it back is this still possible via some way
Grtz Eric
I would like to second this, as sprint goals should be visible to the entire team throughout the sprint, being the central focus of the sprint, on the sprint board.
This is becoming a rant, so please forgive me if this is the wrong audience. I've tried the new "Goals" menu and found it seriously lacking in achieving the purpose of a Sprint much less a Product goal, so I stopped using it entirely a year ago. I see that menu is now behind a subscription upgrade, smh.
+1 to above, it HAVE TO be visible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.