Hi all,
We use one Incident request type which then splits the type of incident based on Service. We would very much not want to create an Incident Request Type for every Service we have.
With the ability to have multiple emails set up, I want to have one particular email that is used for a certain Service/team we have set up. This email could then ping an automation to assign the ticket appropriately and place it in whichever queue without it affecting our generic incident email address.
But I can't seem to find anyway to pull that "which email it was sent to" value? Docs seem to suggest having to use request types only. I'm hoping I'm just missing something.
API is the only other way i can think of, but I don't want to do an API call for every email that comes through just to find out what type it is.
Cheers
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AUTO-1062