Hi all,
We need to extract our information that we keep in Confluence to PDF, but when we do it doesnt come across to PDF Format particularly nicely.
So we are having to extract information to Word, then format the word document in order to set it to PDF. This is very time consuming.
I understand there are apps that we could use to do this better, however, I have not been able to find an app that allows us to set Data Residency in Australia and my organisation will not under any circumstance allow us to have our data stored (even for mere second) outside of Australia. So we cant use any of these apps.
I have noticed though that many of the confluence formatting apps dont store data outside of Atlassian, therefore my question is, if we were to use templates and formats created with a confluence formatting app, would the resulting extract turn out better?
Or is there an app that I can use to import content that we have formatted correctly in word, into confluence without losing our format?