There is a "Problem" ticket, when a specific field is filled out->Automation Creates "Other Problem" and links them together. "Other Problem" is the ticket I need to link to later in this scenario.
When that "Problem" ticket is transitioned to a specific status, a JMWE Post function creates a "Task" (I'm not touching it because I'm working on top of someone else's work). This "Task" is then linked to the Problem (Reminder that the "Problem" is linked to "Other Problem")
MY Automation is triggered when that "Task" is created, the condition checks if that "Task" is linked to a Problem AND if that Problem has a specific field that is not empty--->Then it creates "Other Task" and links it to the Task (which is already linked to the problem)
My question is how do I link "Other Task" to "Other Problem"?
I know it sounds confusing because it is.
-"Problem" is linked to "Other Problem"
-"Task" is linked to "Problem"
-"Task is linked to "Other Task"
How do I link "Other Task" to "Other Problem"?
Any help is greatly appreciated!