Hi All!!!
Recently I have received an message from an user telling me about this situation.
Today they completed a sprint in his project, and he received a lot of emails telling him that xx-01 has been updated
xx-02 has been updated
xx-nn+1 has been updated
he told me that those issues were old and already closed/deployed&canceled in old sprints (not the one completed today)
So I access to one of those tickets and checked under history what happened and it is mentioned that the user that completed the sprint, has updated the sprint field with a new value. The new value is the started sprint.

I have realized that it is not something new, it has been happening for a long time, but none of them told me this was happening.
Every time they complete a sprint and start a new one, happens the same.
I do not understand why it is happening this. Has any of you faced something like this?
I checked if the tickets that were closed, deployed or canceled the status category was wrong but it is correct.
Is it a normal behaviour? or is it something that is missconfigured?
Thanks in advance,
Ro