How do I export the parent KEY from a query? Currently only the parent ID is exported, which is not helpful.
**WITHOUT PAID 3RD PARTY APPS**
Hey @Kevin Jamieson
Welcome to the community.
What method are you currently using to export the data? And is there a destination for it?
This information will help narrow down what options we have to work with.
Thanks
Aaron.
I was using the basic Export options - but I just noticed that if you go apps --> Excel, then it works.
VERY odd choice and would be much nicer if the key was simply available and exported....
Glad you have it sorted.
Although it's not in your face you know now, make sure you share the knowledge 👍🏼
Have a great evening.
This seems to have changed within the last month. We can no longer export to excel the epic's "parent" issue key field.if you have greater than 200 records, the "open in excel" does not work. Can we add back in the parent's issue key info to the excel/csv export?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.