Hi,
I hope someone here can help reinstate my org.I received an email to contact support a couple days ago but there's no option to do so in the portal based on my plan.the org ID is - 7bc4511k-2j45-1dk7-jdbc-38k517298529
7bc4511k-2j45-1dk7-jdbc-38k517298529
Many thanks!
Hi @Christo Papadopoulos
You can refer to this article here: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/can-i-restore-an-organization/ - from there you will also see the link where you can place your request.
Hope this helps!
thanks Nicola, I tried but it redirects to the same link where there is no option to contact anyone or open a ticket - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
You need to select Technical issues or bug fixes, then select Jira, and from there you need to provide summary and also the issue that you are having.
You also need to have Jira Standard subscription that offers the support from 9 to 5 and Premium that is 24/7 - you can get this by signing up for the premium trial that you cancel at any time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.