I am trying to integrate my Jira Service Management with Amazon Security Hub. I have followed the various steps; however, no new issues are being raised.
I can see that Amazon SQS is getting new messages added and those messages are being polled. I can also see that the Jira Sync user is issuing API commands (accessing the decryption key). So far everything looks to be correct configured but cant see if something is silently failing
AWS Service Management Connector is configured shows - The installation is complete.
Account ID and Region are correct → Connectivity test shows successful connection.
AWS Security Hub is selected in connector settings
AwsSmcJsmCloudForgeSecurityHubQueue → SQS queue name is correct.
- KMS key created with correct permissions
Installation Manager shows Security Hub integration as installed.
JIRAEndUser and JIRASyncUser have been created, and permissions are set on JIRASyncUser.
JIRADeliveryRule is created in Amazon EventBridge, with successful invocation attempts visible in Monitoring.
Credentials for both the end user and sync user are set.
- I can see that the JIRA SyncUser is being used