My organisation is using JSM for service requests but we are not able to use the portal due to some internal limitations. When you click "Create" at the top of the screen, you are able to enter a new email address for a customer (ie: billsmith@org.com has never submitted a ticket before, you can create a customer for billsmith@org.com directly in this work item creation modal and that email will get notifications). However, I'm not able to accomplish this in a ticket. For example, if I go to the work item detail view and attempt to enter an email address that is not in the directory as either a requestor or request participant, I only get a message that the email has not been found, and clicking away from the dropdown removes the entered email address.
Is it possible to configure JSM so that you do not need to add an email via the directory prior to adding that email as a request participant or requestor in the work item detail view?
Thanks