I am unable to provide the screenshot, but the error messages " We're having trouble. Check your connection and try again " shows up whenever I try to create Organization in Customer tab.
Hi @Vincent Ong
Can you disable and enable the features, Customer and organization profiles and Products and entitlements.
See if this will solve the issue.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
Thanks for replying.
1) I do not have the customer profile as I was thinking of creating the Organization first then add in the customer
2) I only have JSM license currently, does it hinder the fact that I am unable to access to Organization setting because I dont have a Jira license?
The options I mentioned are options in the feature section of the project settings.
So you need to be project admin on the JSM project to enable and disable this features.
I found it, while trying to enable and disable, it shows" Contact your Jira admin to enable and disable this feature"
I only have the JSM license and not Jira License. So is it okay to say that only Jira license holder can use Organization feature?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.