I have a Jira asset that has a attribute called Members. In that attribute I have 2 users in that field (Users are Jira Objects in Asset). How can I use Automation to add an additional user which would would be the reporter of the ticket. (This would make it 3 Users) The idea is when someone opens a ticket they would get added to the is attribute as a member. I can edit the field but it replaces not appends. I have been through all the guides. Nothing helps. Im at my wits end.
I answered my own question.
This was the golden ticket: Automate Appending Objects to Assets Attributes in Jira Cloud | Jira and Jira Service Management | Atlassian Support
Here is the attribute
I have a Asset Custom field called DB Access and I want to add a user based on the reporter of the ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.