Hello everyone
I want to add test case to test set and test execution (i'm using jira cloud with xray app installed)
I am currently experiencing consistent 503 Service Unavailable errors when trying to access the Xray Cloud API endpoints, including:
<a href="https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v2/me" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v2/me</a>
Other API endpoints such as /api/v2/testset/{testSetKey}/test
I have verified the following:
I am using a valid authentication token obtained from /api/v2/authenticate.
The API base URL is correctly set to <a href="https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v2" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v2</a>.
There are no local network or firewall issues on my side.
Jira Cloud services are operational .
However, all API requests return HTTP 503 errors with a CloudFront-related message indicating issues with Lambda functions or permissions.
Could you please assist in diagnosing this issue or confirm if there is an ongoing service disruption affecting the Xray Cloud API?
Thank you very much for your support.
Best regards,
Axel MOUELE