Hello,
I have some problems to set up JIRA service desk (as i am new to JIRA service desk):
one source sends requests via email to my JIRA service desk (only this source creates tickets, no other "customers" are available in this case). All these emails need to be handled in a different way: some of them need third party support (e.g. they need to be forwarded automaticaly to a kanban board), some of them need our internal support. At the end, all tickets should be tested and moved to done by us.
How can I set up different workflows based on these emails? I know that i can triage email request (https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/01/automatically-triage-email-requests). But this doesn't help me, as JIRA only allows me to set up different workflows based on issue types and not based on request types.
Does anybody of you have a good idea how to set it up?
Thanks in advance!