This is what I set. I thought that would give the user permissions to edit the workflows. What else do I need to do?
They see it this way
I see it this way
@Bruce A Hoffman -
Welcome to the community. I believe the problem with your issue is that the WFs for your project are:
1) It is shared by other projects. If they are, then you one who has the Edit Workflow permission setup must be the system admin for the entire instance.
Please reference this KB article -
https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/use-the-edit-workflows-permission-in-company-managed-projects-in-jira-cloud/
NOTE - If the project type is "Company Managed", then you want to be very careful giving the edit WF rights out (outside of the system admins), so controls are compromised and result in data lost.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Hello @Bruce A Hoffman
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
In addition to what @Joseph Chung Yin said, the user must be granted the Administer Projects permission. If they do not have that permission also, they will not be able to edit the workflow, as per this documentation.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/permissions-for-company-managed-projects/#Edit-Workflows
Thank you. I figured that out but wasn’t sure if that was the only solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.