So... Interesting 'problem' š
I have a custom field configuration which we've modified a few weeks or so ago. And that was all on Sandbox.
Now, I need to 'replicate' that on production and, as we're doing this manually, is there a way to know which fields were modified and which are pulling config. from the global custom fields administration page?
We mostly modified descriptions of some fields, but there was no string conventionĀ used. As there are around 150+ custom fields, I really don't want to look at each item (if I don't need to) in the row and compare if everything is 'copied' properly.
Any native solutions (REST API included) are okay; we don't need Marketplace app for this, as only one field configuration was modified and we'll compare thatĀ manually if we have to.
Btw, this should be 'resolved' in the future as fields won't be automatically added to field config. as per the following announcement.Ā