In Issue Navigator, Jira doesn't show the Section "Components/Version".How can I show this Section when I will Manage Filters?
Ah, that section comes only when a Project is selected. Select a project and then a small blue colour info box tells you to click it to refresh the Components and Versions for the project that you have selected and it will appear.
Hi, to configure extra fields in the issue navigator, go to the top right, press tools->configure columns and change the columns displayed for you as a user. You can also change the system wide default in the admin section.
My problem is when I create a search. To create a Dashboard I can.On the left side, I choose Project, Issue Type. But the Jira doesn't show me Section "Components / Versions".Follow the print screen.
Could you help me?
I believe you have components/versions hidden for particular projects using field configurations. If this is the case, you must select the specific projects that have this field and press a "refresh" link that will appear before that section will appear.
The problem was solved!Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.