I am trying to export my issues to Excel
And only getting error
Exporting to google spreadsheet ends with
It is terrible !!!
Hi Karel,
Does the prompt to allow Jira Cloud access appear when you try to use the Excel app option?
Alternatively, you could try exporting the filtered issues to an Excel CSV file:
Yes and I have enabled everything. I have tried desktop excel, and excel online for office 365 which we have, but the result is the same.After I enabled access to my google account the export to google spreadsheet looks like this
CSV export works but I would rather export directly to Excel
Hi @Karel Haruda ,
If you are using Excel Online from the Atlassian Marketplace, we can certainly help you with this. Possibly a permission problem that seems to impact other apps as well. Please contact us at support@mobilitystream.com. Once we figure out the problem, this should then work with other apps as well.
Kind regards,
The Mobility Team
I didn't make any changes and suddenly it works today
So today, out of nowhere, export suddenly doesn't work again..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.