Hi All,
SLA fields are missing on tickets when viewing them. What areas of JSM do i need to look to investigate this? I have a Time to First response configured already to start the countdown when a new ticket is created.
Hi @Mark Anderson
The SLA should show up automatically for JSM projects, I assume that the project is a JSM project, not a Software project and it has a request type assigned. SLA timerrs and fields apply to issues created via the portal or issues that have a valid request type.
Other than that, I'd check the SLA configuration and its start/stop and pause conditions.
Hi @Mark Anderson ,
Are you able to share a screen shot of your SLA configuration and an example ticket to help debug the issue?
Thanks,
Julia.
SLA shows in the context field on all 3 request types.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.