Hello!
I have had very little luck trying to puzzle out if this is possible - but is there a way to share Confluence page histories outside of Confluence?
Here is the "why" behind the question - Our operations procedures require board approval prior to publishing for staff. When a procedure is up for review, the current version with changes marked is provided to the board so they can see the previous verbiage and the proposed changes in one document.
We are in the process of bringing our procedures into Confluence. I know we can see the page history and comparisons in Confluence but how can I share this with our board? They do not have Confluence licenses and will not be assigned them. The changes need to be in pdf or similar format so they can be attached to the board agenda.
Thanks for any recommendations you can offer!