Issue Description
I've created a Confluence space and activated all the settings that I understand are necessary to make this space publicly viewable through shareable links, public links, and anonymous access features. However, when I share the space link with anyone outside my company or even open the link in an incognito/private browser tab, I cannot see the space content.
Error Messages Received
- "Open in Confluence (opens new window) to view content"
- "You don't have access to view this content"
What I've Already Tried
- Enabled shareable link functionality
- Configured public link settings
- Activated anonymous access permissions
- Verified all space-level permissions I'm aware of
What I Need
I need to know how to actually make the entire space and all its content (pages, sub-pages, and resources) available for public viewing without requiring any type of Confluence login or authentication.
Questions
- Are there additional permission settings I might have missed?
- Is there a specific configuration for truly anonymous public access?
- Are there organization-level settings that might be overriding my space settings?
- Is complete public access even possible with my Confluence plan/version?
Any guidance on the correct step-by-step process to achieve genuine public access would be greatly appreciated.