Hello,
I always use "reports" > "timetracking reports". They were in minutes as total time spent now I see 3h, 41h. How can I change or is it a default update?
I need to use this in minutes.
@Dilan Koyunoğlu I would definitely go check your administrative settings, or have your administrator check them. To do this you will need to access Issues settings >time tracking> default unit for time tracking. Once those are set the time tracking reports should automatically show minutes.
Hi @Dilan Koyunoğlu
You can change this under setting(cog icon) -> work items(issues) -> Time tracking. on this page.
Regards,
Dilip
Hi @Dilip
I tried to change to minutes, but when I download the excel report it gives still 3h,1w 1h etc..It used to be total in minutes.
Hello, I've already changed to Minutes but it shows still 1h, 5w5h etc. in excel
@Dilan Koyunoğlu is this possibly an excel spreadsheet formatting issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.