Hello teamPlease tell me how I can set up automation of creating subtasks in the required task? For example, there is an epic A inside task B and I need subtask C to be created automatically every week, tell me how I can implement this?
Hey @Adilet Seit
Before i can answer, let me understand:You have an Epic A, inside of it there is a child - task B.
Now, you want to create a sub-task for task B - correct?Also, what should be the rule for running the process? what will the JQL will look for? for example all tasks without sub-tasks?
Ariel.
Hi @arielei everything is correct I want to create a subtask for task Brule for launching - every week at 7 am
Create this automation:
1. Trigger - Scheduled and set to use cron 0 7 * * 1 ? and set the JQL to the wanted work-item - make sure you tick-off the "Only include work items that have changed since the last time this rule executed"
2. Add action "create sub-task" and set the fields you want.
This will result a creation of a new sub-task under the parent work-item in the JQL each week on Monday at 07:00AM.
Hope that helps.
@Adilet Seit
Something like the following:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.