There is a group associated with the Global Manage Filter Subscription setting that we are no longer using. want to change the group but only see an option to Delete the existing group. Do I have to delete the group, then I can add a new group?
Yes, delete the group and add the ones you want. There is no 'Edit'.
That did not work. After deleting the Group that was associated, there is no way to Add a new group!
Screenshot.png
This is VERY VERY Bad. I am the System Administrator and no longer have the ability to EDIT ANY FILTER.
That did not work. After deleting the Group that was associated, there is no way to Add a new group. I am the System Admin and can no longer edit any filters. I had to file a Level 1 Support request. I hope they can do a restore.
Do you have an account that has "JIRA System Administrators" global permission?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.