Hello!I have an issue.I had 2 accounts.1 admin1 userI transfer all the admin rights to the user. So user is now the admin.The old admin deleted.After a lot of search I found that new admin doesnt have all the rights (grant access).
How can I solve this?
Hello @Nick Dimitratos ,
Welcome to the Community !Just assign the admin group for the user; and that will take care of the roles changes. Since, you are the admin, assign yourself for the User access admin from your Org admin and then assign the same to other as well
i can not select at the org admin.
Hi Nick - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You have a Free plan. Under that plan you cannot control the permissions of users - all users have the same permissions, including Admin.
You are on free Plan, so in free plan you can't make any permission changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.