I have a bug tracking project. Cannot seem to create different workflow for each work type here. Below is attached the screenshot for board. I also have a Kanban and agile board and I can make all the customizations in that board. Is it possible to do it for this board as well?
Hello @Md_ Abrarul Huda ,You can create workflow for your work managed project via -> Settings -> Issue Type -> Make changes -> Update Workflow and select the issue type to have update as .
Ref
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/how-to-create-workflows-for-team-managed-projects/
Hi Md,
When you create/add a work type, if receives the workflow already being used by the project. Then you simply click on Edit workflow as you see in your screenshot.
Click on each work type and then Edit the workflow as desired for that work type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.