Can I move several selected tasks from one projekct / epic (not whole epic) to different project and (existing) epic ?
Hey @Marek Michalski If your Jira admin has set you with Global permissions -> "Make Bulk Changes" - then you can create a JQL filter and then move what you want in one take.Also, you need to have "Create" permission on the project you want to move the work-items to.
Hey, I have the appropriate permissions, but I don't know how to specify the target epic in another project during a bulk move.
Hey @Marek Michalski Split it into 2 phases:1. Bulk edit the work-items you want and change the Parent (epic).
2. Bulk move of all work-items from A.I 1.Best regards,
Ariel.
hey @arielei
Ad 1.maybe I'm too much of a beginner, but I have a problem with this / "new parent epic", because the list shows epics only from the current project (not from the one I want to move my 3 tasks to)
Best regards,
Marek
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.