Is there a way to stop Portal-only customers registering to the portal and keep the only channel for tickets an email? Or does the purpose of the portal-only customer include the portal (hence the name). Any commentary/experience would be appreciated
Hello @Yousif Hassan
You can achieve what you want by editing the permission scheme and remove from "Browse Project" "Service Project Customer - Portal Access"This will block the project to be visible on the portal to all customers.
Hi @Yousif Hassan
You can't prohibit customers from visiting the portal. I mean this is a basic core JSM functionality. However what you can do to somehow achieve this is:
The above I believe would be enough.
Let me know if the above did the trick.
Alex
Thanks @arielei ! The portal/requests are already locked down - I just wanted to see if I could stop the portal-only customer registration process all together.
Hey @Yousif Hassan
see here:https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/how-to-receive-only-email-requests-in-jira-service-management/
If you remove the browse project permission from the portal only customers, then they will not be able to create tickets via email.
This is very helpful Alex - thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.