For just one of my project I have some kind of inconsistent state:
- No tickets are shown anymore on the kanban board of that project
- The issue search (https://....atlassian.net/issues/?jql=project = ASP) does not find any ticket of that project (but tickets of other projects)
- But I can see the issues in the "List" view of the project and work with them as normal if I open them from that list (or know the URL).
- I'm admin of the org and the project has the standard permissions "Browse Project" set to "Application access (Any logged in user)"
- I'm on Jira Cloud Free
Especially since the tickets can be seen in the "List" view but not in the search sound to me like this can't be a permission problem but is some inconsistent state. I would have guessed it's some indexing issue but since re-indexing isn't existing anymore in cloud jira, I'm wondering what could be wrong or what to do to fix this.