Hi
I am working on a Single project named 'Customer Onboarding' where I am planning to have all the customer onboardings streamlined and operated. For this I have the Status: To do, Preparing, In progress & Done.
Now I have created a form that directly collects some information and creates an Epic in this Project in the name of the Company I am onboarding. Once this Epic is created, then I would like to have almost 8 Tasks within this epic & then 3-4 subtasks under all tasks that comes within the same epic. These tasks and sub tasks are always the same.
For Example
Epic Name - Test Company Ltd
Task 1 - Kick Off Meeting Prep & Action
1.1 Sub Task - Prepare Agenda
1.2 Sub task - Send Schedule Mail to customer
1.3 Sub Task - Conduct Meeting
1.4 Sub task - Send MOM via email
Task 2: Gathering Info
2.1 Sub Task - Collect All data required for onboarding
etc
Can I do this? I tried the automation but struggling to find the right option to link the Tasks to the same epic and then subtasks to the tasks that fall under the same Epic. Could you please help?