Hello)My project is not workingCould you please help with it?Link: https://nastinmaks.atlassian.net
@Nikita welcome to the Atlassian community
According the status page there is active maintenance happening. It could cause outages for 120mins. I would wait and check back in an hour to see if it is back online. https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
Hi @Nikita
Are you sure about the URL to access to you instance ?I ask because "nastinmaks" is still available to create an Atlassian site.
Regards,
Hi Brant,It's not working for several days(
Hello Cyrille,Yes, I'm sure. That was my project in university. It was created using free subscription in previous year.
@Nikita how long has it been since you accessed confluence?
I think you get a too long inactivity on your site and Atlassian first suspend your site and as you did not reactive it, Atlassian delete it.
Sorry
At the end of this post you have the process detailed : https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/If-your-site-continues-to-remain-inactive-it-will-be-deactivated/qaq-p/2043944
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.