I have tried to log in to create a jira account with my byupathway.edu, student microsoft account but I am not receiving any verification code.
@Alabi Aderonke welcome to the Atlassian community
Looks like someone has escalated this to Atlassian support. They will be able to take a look at it. Did you make your community account with the same email address?
Hi @Alabi Aderonke
Could you try to verify with that account once more? I can see that someone else appears to have already cleared the suppression for all users on that domain as of yesterday. If the account is still not receiving the verification mail, please let me know the email address in question and I can investigate this further.
Andy
@Andy Heinzer ,
I just tried now and still did not receive the verification code.
Kindly assist, as this is already affecting my assignment submission.
Regards
From our side, it appears that the message is being accepted by your mail server:
If you are not receiving these, then I would recommend reaching out to your mail admin. There might be something else that is blocking that message from reaching your inbox, like a spam quarantine or some other kind of filtering external to our services.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.