Hi everyone,
There's a feature that seems to be missing in the new Jira UI.
In the "All work" section (formerly known as "Issues") I can see the list of issues I have created on Jira for a given (team-managed) project.
Here, I can apply filters to view specific issues that meet the given filter criteria. This works well.
Previously, I had the feature called "Print list" in the Export drop-down which creates a PDF file with the issues that I have filtered. This was incredibly useful when sending summaries of the work done to my clients.
This feature is now no longer present in the new UI. This has been extremely frustrating as I use this feature very often.
I have attached some screenshots from the old UI that shows what I am talking about below:


I would like to know if there is a solution to this because at some point the old UI will no longer be available and we'll have to use the new UI.
Thank you so much everyone for your time to go through this.
I appreciate it!