Using Postman to add all projects in Jira as options in a select list field via the REST API, and automatically updating the custom field whenever a new project is added.
Hi @İclal Aslan
This is a very interesting idea, and I can see great value in it for a customer needed to request access to a specific project or multiple projects.
Have you started to create this? Or do you need help to see if this is achievable?
Thanks
Aaron.
Hi,
I need help if this is achievable but I think with END Point this looks achievable right?
Well, I really like this idea and it seems achievable.
I will work on this tomorrow as I see some value for our instance too. If I get it working I will share some screenshots with you.
I will try and achieve the entire process within automation for Jira though, I always like to exhaust Jiras tools before looking at 3rd party offerings.
Thanks,
Thank you so much! Waiting to hear from you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.