As soon as I try to use the filter on my Kanban-board, Jira starts with an endless loop of displaying error-popups (multiple per second).
The 2 URL's are:
* https://triopsys.atlassian.net/rest/internal/2/log/safe/error
* https://triopsys.atlassian.net/rest/boards/latest/board/195?hideCardExtraFields=true&moduleKey=agile-web-board-service&onlyUseEpicsFromIssues=true&operation=fetchBoardData&skipEtag=true
Hi @Dennis van Beek
It seems like a javascript error, it may be because of an app or just a client cache/configuration problem, not sure though.
Did you try with incognito mode? If that works, maybe deleting browser cache might help.
Also, checking the console logs (F12 -> console tab in developer tools) will also show errors on that page which may give some clue.
By the way, have you already checked the saved filter? Do you have permission to view the projects/issues referenced by the filter? Are you sure everything is ok with the filter?
In private mode, Jira came with a popup to set a project or user to the board.
It's a personal board for me, so I set it to myself.
This solves the problem for me.
I think the endless loop is still worth looking into, but now I can't reproduce it anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.