Hi,
I have a board with the Query as -
project = ABC AND issuetype IN (Task, Bug, Story)
which is giving me a count of 786 work items. (Correct)
Now I want to filter out all the work items where assignee is no longer part of the org and not show it in the project backlog or current sprint board.
This is the query I am adding -
project = ABC AND issuetype IN (Task, Bug, Story) AND assignee != 633ffbb1b2e3c
which is giving me a count of 569 work items but the work items worked by the assignee != 633ffbb1b2e3c is only 10, so I should be getting the new total count as 776.
I compared the files and see that the new filter is also filtering out work items where assignee is "Blank" and also few work items of another team member who is currently working in the team.
What is going wrong in here?