If I want to assign Bug to new project , and Support Team is PAM , Kindly suggest new project name.
Thank you
I like to keep it relevant and simple for example, for my app: Attachments Cleanup Assistant
In Jira I have projects
- for support - ACAS (Attachments Cleanup Assistant Support)
- for developement - ACA
In Confluence:
- public knowledge base - ACAS (linked with support & dev project)
Sometimes I also make an internal projects for developemnet, then it would be - ACA or ACAP (Private)
Sometimes I also change the icons for internal projects - it is either inversed colors, or just black&white version of the logo to have visual confirmation
--
In your case if you alredy have support PAM project, you can add PAMD - D for developement, figure out your pattern and stick to it. Also document it then it will be easy to follow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.