i want a demo from atlassian or a meeting with atlassian members to discuss how to build a knowledgebase for multiple companies of the same organisation
@Sarah Basit/Systems/HO welcome to the Atlassian community
Are you currently on a paid product? If yes you could reach out to your account rep and see if that is something that they will do for you. You could share your requirements in community and a community champion could provide some insights. You can also reach out to an Atlassian partner and pay for assistance.
Hi @Sarah Basit/Systems/HO
Building knowledge bases on Confluence is my favorite thing and I've become a kind of evangelist
Those articles are not a demo (that can be arranged) but they can give you an idea of Confluence capabilities.
Hi @Brant Schroeder I answered your calling
who do i get in touch with regarding a reasonable confluence plan to be offered for an organisation's knowledge base that has multiple company knowledge bases in it? by knowledge base i mean policies and procedures of the organisation and its companies. the organisation is essentially an educational institution having schools in different geographic locations.
Confluence Free only comes with Community Support, which is why both @Brant Schroeder and me are volunteering and addressing your question
The thing is that you can build what you broadly described even on a Free Confluence but it requires to learn more.
Having said that, Atlassian offers academic license discount, so perhaps it would be good place to start
https://www.atlassian.com/solutions/survey/academic-license-request#/
But to actually build a solution, you need to look elsewhere (Community, Solution partner).
As I indicated in my own answer, I'd be more than happy to chat with you as I've done many time before.
A demo would be very helpful!. when can it be arranged?
@Sarah Basit/Systems/HO If you go to my Community profile, you'll see the Where to find me section with a LinkedIn icon, we can connect there.
I'm not affiliated with Atlassian or an Atlassian partner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.