Hello, I renamed some transitions and did some minor adjustments to a default workflow of my service desk and I expected the buttons in the issue "button bar" would adjust accordingly. I can see my new status names in the issue detail.
http://1drv.ms/1p6vC29
Am I missing something? Can anybody point me at a docu point where I can understand what do I do wrong?
This has not been resolved by Atlassian for a week so I quit experimenting. I faced some weird "index rebuilding" requirement which I was unable to perform.
Dunno how this is realted, but it does not matter now.
Hi Jan,
Do the workflow buttons have the wrong button label or do they not show up at all?
They have wrong button label and generally do not follow the workflow I have defined.
My workflow is as captured on the screenshot above, while the button has following cycle: "Respond to customer" > "Ready to support" > "Respond to customer"
From what I read I believe those buttons should correspond available "transitions" in every given workflow step.
My workflow has following transitions defined. While the "workflow" switches correctly between "From" statuses, it still does display different transitions than what I have defined. I also added the "Ready for Support X" name to make sure the "Ready for Support" button I have is not from my workflow.
This is the workflow screenshot
Are you sure your workflow scheme is configured correctly and it links the correct issues to your workflow? Please also check if your workflow scheme is also added to the project correctly.
This worked for me. A pain but at least it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.