Hi everyone,
I just hit a roadblock trying to set up an automation that creates a JSM issue. Maybe I'm overlooking something here, maybe someone here has an idea, how this could work.
My use case/desired process:
- Users should be able to trigger the creation of an issue via an Automation on a Confluence page.
- The issue's portal link should be posted as a page comment.
- The user should then switch to the page and fill out some additional issue fields.
Step 1 and 2 work fine so far, but when I change to the customer portal, the issue is completely empty and none of the issue details are visible. If I create the same request type manually over the portal, the looks completely normal and all fields and details are visible.
I already tried playing around with the create screen, but to no avail. Is there any setting or permission I missed, which could enable this?
Additional info: In Confluence Automation I can't set a Request type, so I set the RT after issue creation via another Automation in Jira.
Thanks in advance!