I'm trying to connect Jira through the app by pressing Accept but I get an error
welcome @YURII IZDEBSKYI !
Do you have any screen shot you can share to highlight what the error is? Are you able to login first?
Sometimes I reset the app if there's strange behavior and then the behavior is corrected. But base on the statement you mention, you maybe facing something different.
When i am pressing Accept i get this error and yes i am log in
Thanks. Are you performing some type of integration? This is an unusual screen for just logging into Jira Cloud. If you are, you may want to reach out to the vendor, what could be the issue on their end. At the same time, raise a support request on the error page.
Sometimes running a different browser in incognito mode or with a clear cache may help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.