I would like to request to reactivate my deleted org.The mails says, Contact Support. But the support form doesn't accept an ORG ID and doesn't recognize a URL.How can I reach out ? Appreciate a quick help.
Hi and Welcome ,
You may even directly reach out here : https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/ to activate the organisitation. Chosse others. Provide much information you have like organisation-id (should be written in the Mail) and check that it could be reactivated Can I restore an organization? | Atlassian Support
BR
Kai
Thanks Kai for responding. I learned about that option from the community and tried that already. Unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem as that page doesn't have a Submit button.To sum up, there are two suggested paths, and both are not useful -- Contact page : which doesn't allow Org ID , doesn't recognize the deactivated org URL
- Billing support page : which doesn't have a submit button.Hoping to get a working solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.