Hi,
I recently migrated from Jira Cloud to Jira Server (Data Center 10.4). After the migration, I'm seeing the following error when trying to view issue details:
Attribute "ruleKey" must be declared for element type "validator".
According to this Atlassian article, the issue seems to be caused by attributes introduced by the new workflow editor in Jira Cloud:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/attribute-rulekey-must-be-declared-for-element-type-validator/
To fix this, I switched the workflows back to the old editor in Jira Cloud, re-saved them, and exported the XML again. However, the `ruleKey` attribute is still present in the exported XML.
Is there a reason why switching to the old editor doesn't remove attributes like `ruleKey`?
Shouldn't those attributes be removed when using the old editor?
Is there any way to automatically clean or strip these attributes out before importing into Jira Server, or do I have to manually remove them from the XML?
Any advice or suggestions would be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance.