I am an org-admin. I noticed today when creating a new project in Jira that I erroneously created a team-managed project. I was under the impression that I, or anyone in my org for that matter, should not be able to do this. I currently have no users or groups under the Create team-managed projects in Global permissions. Team-managed projects don't suit my org (not now, and probably never). Here are the steps I followed:
- Settings > Projects > Create project
- Blank project > Show more
Noticed the project type is Team-managed by default (yucky). Being that no users or groups are under the Create team-managed projects global permission, I would expect the default to be Company-managed, with no option to even select Team-managed as project type.
I want to ensure my other admins don't make the same mistake in the future. Is there a real way to prevent any team-managed projects from ever being created?

