In JIRA Product Discovery, I really appreciate the visual summary of delivery ticket progress- it shows how many items are To Do, In Progress, and Done, both as a progress bar and in numeric form. This makes it easy to assess delivery progress at a glance.
I’m wondering:
List View: Is there a way to replicate this type of progress summary in the standard JIRA List View?
Timeline View: In Timeline View, I typically view issues at the Story level, each of which contains several subtasks. I’d love for the timeline bars to reflect progress—e.g., showing how many subtasks are complete. Is there a way to enable this, or is there an alternative view or method I should consider?
Goal:
I’d like to be able to quickly visualize progress on Stories and their subtasks directly from Timeline or List views—similar to what Product Discovery offers.
Thanks in advance for any guidance!