Hello
After some time, I accessed my personal page in Confluence. There I found a Draft-Page that contains with stats about my person.
1. Is there any way to disable this Kindergarten-Motivational-Cr** globally? What I mean are the automated E-Mails, Statistics, Kudos in Communities, invites, Joins, Shares, ... that completely overdo it with motivation and emojis and "how good you've done".
It's annoying, feels unprofessional and is very belittling to the users (I imagine the next step would be to hand out teddy bears, so the users might sleep tight and not be scared of shadows and noises).
I am all for being nice to one another but not on a 4th grader level.
---
2. Why was this page created in my Personal Space? Is this normal or did I just misstep?
Thank you for your Time
Best Regards
Rene
PS: I tried to add a screenshot but the issue would just not show any reaction to me trying to drag it over