Whenever I press the edit button on any page in my workplace, the page keeps loading and then I get the pop up in the bottom left:
We’re having trouble connecting right now
Give us a few seconds to reconnect, and you can resume your work.
Hi @Basim Ehsan ,
As far as I can see, there are no active incidents related to Confluence.
How long has this been occurring? Also, are other users experiencing the same issue?Additionally, have you tried using a different browser?
You can always reach out to Atlassian Support whenever you're unable to use the products.Generally, they are quite responsive.
Cheers,Tobi
Hello @Basim Ehsan ,Welcome to the Community !It may be related to an product issue or cache/browser issue.If the issue is happening for all the users in your instance or for many - kindly create a support case with Atlassian (support.atlassian.com).if that's only with your profile , try logout -> cache/application site cache clear -> Login and try again. Try other browsers as well.
Clearing the cache (+ log out, log in) might help too. It can be a plugin interference or similar.
Thanks, this did the trick. I logged out and logged in, also cleared the cache.
This issue was happening only for me. I logged out and then logged in, also cleared the cache and it fixed the problem. thanks for the help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.