I forgot the email address I used to access my confluence site page named hritik.atlassian.net, I want support to reactivate that site and kindly help me to login for that site
Welcome @hritik
Without knowing your email address, Atlassian cannot do much here. You would need to create a new organization.
I was having my many important documents there, which I don't have at any other place
You can try contacting Atlassian support if you have premium tier, but like I've said there isn't much that can be done if you forgot your email address. For password it's easier.
Hi @hritik ,Welcome to the Community ! Thanks for posting your query!
Just a heads-up — Atlassian Community members (including myself) don’t have access to your company’s/personal Atlassian instance or user management settings.
Please reach out to Atlassian in this case, as they’ll be best positioned to investigate and resolve the issue - https://support.atlassian.com Hope you're able to get back in soon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.