How can I change the font size of PDFs (Cloud, not Data Server!)?
Hi @Marcel Kneuer
Welcome to the community!
Please check out this page: How do I change the font sizes in PDF export?
This ist "Data Center only"!
Could you check "Admin -> Look and feel -> PDF Export" section in Confluence?
There are two ways of achieving this
Out of those three, I only use the Scroll PDF Exporter, but you can give these apps a try for free for 30 days.
I don't want to pay for an external solution. And it is anoying that the changes are only possible for all spaces not for each space extra.
I agree - but I'm only a messenger.
I filled it with
body,p,li,td,table,tr,.bodytext,.stepfield { font-size: 20pt; }
No changes.
I think this is now possible on space level, see this article:
customize-exports-to-pdf
@Kristian Klima
I'll try again
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam- for highlighting the change
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.