I'm trying to generate a page listing all pages with a specified label and I want to include the page owner (not creator). Is there a way to do this without adding the Page Properties macro to every existing page? ~~ Thanks!
Many of my anwers in this forum are REST API Based and this one is no exception. So here is how I can get the Page Detail (including OwnerId and Display name)
btw - great question... I was about to give you the creator and not the owner :-)
Step 1 - Get all the Pages (I used url:/wiki/rest/api/content/search?cql=type=page)
Step 2 - Page detail (I used url:/wiki/api/v2/pages/41746435)
Step 3 - take the Owner Id from step 2 and get the display name (url:/wiki/rest/api/user?accountId=557058:b47a973c.....)
Run manually through a browser, it would look like this:
Hi @Jeff Isenberg and welcome to the Community
You have quite a few options - native to Confluence, free or paid apps
Hi @Kristian Klima , Thanks for pointing me to Confluence Databases and how to initially insert the pages. How do I keep the database updated each time a page is changed or added? I looked at Automation but it's not obvious to me. Thanks.
Hi @Jeff Isenberg
When a page is changed, it will be reflected in the DB automatically.
If you add a page, I think there's still no option to add it to the DB via automation... so you need to do it manually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.